Thursday, May 30, 2013

Butterfly


Whenever I see butterflies, I remember all the butterfulies 
that spent their whole lives in my tiny garden 
until they fluttered away in to the blue sky.

They had a really big appetite during their caterpillar stage
and it seemed to me that they looked so hard to find places to spend their pupa stage.
One day after a long, long pupa stage, 
they emerged as beautiful butterflies and fluttered away, up into the blue sky.
It was an absolutely amazing scene.

(These are my posts in which I wrote about them.)


Looking at butterflies fluttering in the air,
resting for a moment on flowers,
or consuming nectar from flowers,
I feel a warm, loving affection.


We experience good and bad in our lives, 
and sometimes, it feels both physically and spiritually too tough.
However, one day we come through the hardest times
and eventually, catch the sunshine like those butterflies.

Everything goes round and round.  
We are all connected to each other.
Everything is ONE.
So there is nothing to worry about.


No comments:

Post a Comment